- Qarx a few days before the battle of mors pontem.
"Change is something we embrace, not a natural process. It's our will to stand against it or let it pass, that decides the fate of history"
- Qarx discussing tacticts with Felswitch Salvatore .
"I did not ask for this, nor did you. But I have the decency to embrace given path and look away from what is already lost. Path decides presence, and the path have led me to a time of war."
- Qarx arguing with the commanders of the rebellion.
"Political debates only function to a certain degree. If you fight fire with paper, then the fire will consume us. We cannot let the strenght of the ignorant overcome us, cause we're afraid to show fists."
- Qarx discussing the conflict against the southern guards.
"I've done EVERYTHING I could! And now...when finally faced with the truth, you say it was PLANNED?! My suffering, my loss, my whole EXISTENCE, only to be BANISHED?!"
- Qarx's response to seeing the visualization of his father.
"I stand here, vanishing in front of men I once thought enemies. I leave a world, that I once thought hopeless. But now, I leave with trust in the future. Trust in my men and trust in Cortus."
- Qarx's final words, before becoming the god of comprehension.
Write the first section of your page here.
Write the second section of your page here.